
Well, we've joined the age of Blog! Seen it, read it, and thought it would be a great way to keep our family and friends up-to-date with our full-time adventure! :-)
So....
Arrived in Cheyenne, WY after a long driving day! It's hard to sleep late (yes, even Don these days) and get on/off the road at a decent hour! We've both decided that there's a WHOLE LOT OF NOTHING in Wyoming! For being one of the largest states (it ranks 9th according to our AAA book) there aren't a lot of people (again, referenced from our AAA - less than 500,000)!
We did see lots of snow for this early in the year as we got closer to Cheyenne! I took pictures (through the glass/windshield) to show! Before we left our previous campspot (Evanston, WY) I checked out Weather Bug...we had a 30% chance of snow showers after midnight. Never got anything that we were aware of. As we drove farther east, the clouds and such looked nasty but nothing that ever affected us!
Stopped at Terry Bison Ranch (not sure why it's not Terry's). It's a working Bison Ranch with cabins, bunkhouse and an RV park. http://www.terrybisonranch.com/ Before it got dark I took Tess for a walk. She had a close encounter with some goat and a couple of the horses. If given free rein, she would have loved to have played with the goats! Most of the goats would shy away from her, but there was a brave one or two of them who decided that she was after all, on the other side of the fence! On our way back to the motorhome, she spotted a cute bunny that was running away from her! She would have loved to have chased it...she was chomping at the bit to be let go! Certainly don't know what she would have done if she had caught it...and didn't want to find out!
Certainly hard to relate to the weather in So. Calif. when tonight it's 39 degrees! I think the high was around 60 degrees...if that!
Well with this, it's time to sign off! I'm hoping to post "pre" blogs so "I" can keep track of where we've been and what we've done! :-)

3 comments:
Great to see where and what you guys are up too. We have wondered since we saw you last how you are doing. Glad to see you only saw snow and didn't have to experience it yourselves big time.
Love this site ! I am going to try and set one up for us as well.
PS we are at the service center - our appt was yest - arguing with Monaco about our windshield. Fun.. huh
Glenda
GLAD TO SEE YOUR OUT AND ABOUT . WERE IN THE 90"S . BE GOING TO MO. SOON WERE I CAN SEE A CHANGE LOVE YOU GUYS ENJOY AND KEEP BLOGING
You'll love seeing the country this way and rec As we passed Canyon Lake on the way to San Diego, we thought about you guys! Enjoy Nebraska ( Go Big Red!! )
Post a Comment